Calling all Microsoft Office 365 users -Microsoft recently released the roadmap for the latest version! To keep you informed on what to expect, check out the following list which explains the more significant changes:
- Apps for Excel Online and Office Preview for Word Online: Like the desktop versions of Excel and Word, apps will be coming to both online versions. With Word Online, “pre-configured,” pre-selected apps will automatically show up in the toolbar.
- Card view in Outlook Web app: Group conversations will be organized in a card view to make them more consumable.
- Clutter view for Outlook: Outlook Web App will eventually filter out unnecessary email, and “Clutter” view will show them all.
- Custom UI themes for organizations.
- Document collaboration for Outlook Web app, allowing users to quickly edit documents that are emailed to them.
- Office 365 video, providing a secure, company-wide destination for video uploads.
- Office Online in Yammer, which will link Office Online for documents shared in Yammer.
For those of you who currently utilize Sherpa’s solutions for your Office 365 environment, have no fear. These changes should not significantly impact your solution. Currently, Sherpa offers services and solutions for Office 365 including migration, attachment management, content filtering, public folder management and PST importing. To learn more, click here or contact a representative at email@example.com.