The Altitude IG July update introduces new features for the eDiscovery, Reporting & Analytics and Administration modules. The following list details the changes in each area:
eDiscovery Module Updates
- eDiscovery searches can be configured to return the full text of a portion of the search results set.
- When creating a search, the number of full-text results to return (between 100 and 1000) may be specified. Altitude agents will randomly return the full text for this number of results and configured number of random search results for review in the console
- Exceptions are now recorded for items that could not be searched, these exceptions are noted in the search results and can be collected
- Added an Include/Exclude option for particular file type criteria to the eDiscovery search wizard
- Allow searchers to specify size of the keyword snippets
- (up to 1000 characters) displayed in the search results grid
- Resolved known issues with eDiscovery collections including:When collecting multiple searches, the process stopped short of completion if one portion of the collection failed
- Microsoft Exchange mailbox and archive searches may now be included in a single collection
- Corrected occasional and random ‘PST in use’ errors when auto-collecting from Microsoft 365
- Altitude system notifications have been improved to provide more details for eDiscovery related tasks:Added more details to eDiscovery Search notifications
- Added notifications for the eDiscovery Collection processes
Reports & Analytics Module Updates
- Resolved an issue with large analysis datasets timing out when adding to the database
- Agent components have been updated to streamline the collection process across all data types (files, email, etc.)
- Adjusted process logging levels to reduce overhead and improve overall performance for policy enforcement and eDiscovery searching.
- Implemented server side enhancements to improve cloud server performance
- Added a mechanism to specify which connector manages a Data Target
- This will allow for distributing workloads across multiple connectors/agents.
- Resolved an issue associating Data Targets to the appropriate Data Owners due to upper/lower case matching
- Added notifications for unresponsive connectors. If a connector has not checked in with the console within a specified amount of time a system notification is generated to alert the administrator that there may be an issue with the connector.
If you have questions about any of these items please contact your Sherpa Software customer support team or account executive for more information.