EDiscovery and computer forensics expert Karen Schuler, along with Rick Wilson, VP of Strategy & Solutions at Sherpa Software and an AIIM-Certified Information Governance Practitioner, discuss the fundamentals of what a good information governance strategy should include. The video below will provide you with a better understanding of the key roles that IT professionals play in delivering corporate-wide governance initiatives and managing eDiscovery efforts.
In this webinar archive, Schuler and Wilson go over defining:
- Information governance programs
- Key factors for initiation
- Implementing and maintaining IG programs
- Information governance roles and responsibilities for IT pros
- Practical ways organizations can prepare for information governance
Make sure to keep an eye out for our future webinars that discuss information governance, as well as our white paper series on establishing a Corporate Information Governance Program (CIGP).
Check out Sherpa Software’s Youtube channel for more videos.
Need help with your information governance plan? Let us help.