Resolving Your PST Nightmares Once & for All! November 14, 2013, 1 p.m. EST
The challenges related to PST management and user mailbox storage are prevalent for many organizations, but MS Exchange 2013 and Microsoft 365 bring a new wave of initiatives to help resolve those nagging PST issues.
Join Microsoft MVP, J. Peter Bruzzese and Sherpa Solutions Architect, Rick Wilson on Thursday, November 14th at 1 p.m. EST to explore the regulatory and operational challenges associated with managing PST files and gain insights into getting control of your organization’s data once and for all.
During this live, informative webinar you’ll learn:
1. What common PST challenges do organizations face today?
2. What are the key considerations with eliminating PST files?
3. When upgrading to Exchange 2013 & Microsoft 365, what are the benefits of reducing PST dependency?
4. How can you gain control of PST files located on end-user storage?
5. How can you avoid a PST nightmare recurrence?