What resolutions do you want to make and keep this year? Have you only set personal goals or do you hope to start off the year right for your organization? As an IT administrator, a healthier email environment is probably at the top of your list.
Below is a checklist of ways you can meet your 2011 resolutions:
- Getting in shape by enforcing policies
- Losing weight by decreasing mail box sizes
- Organizing and manage internal data
- Saving money by recovering storage space
- Managing stress & debt by monitoring your mail files
- Getting educated by collecting statistical information