Just about every day, the national headlines include stories about data breaches that have compromised the security of thousands or even millions of confidential electronic records, often containing credit card or social security numbers. Usually, this occurs at organizations found to be in violation of various regulations or industry standards designed to prevent such incursions. These notable hacks and thefts have prompted organizations to look to their own policies to avoid becoming the next front-page story.
Enter the Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) standards.
This white paper will cover:
- Types of PCI and PII found in most organizations
- Notable breaches
- Costs associated with data loss
- Identifying PCI and PII & Establishing Policy
- Using redaction to secure data
- Recommended software for mitigating risk
Click here to download the Whitepaper!