The website now stores cookies on your computer. You may restrict this to using only some of them or none, however you may not be able to use certain features of the web site including but not limited to: log in, see personalized content, and other certain features may not be usable.
What Are Cookies
Our website stores and retrieves information on your browser using cookies. This information is used to make the site work as you expect it to. It is not personally identifiable to you, but it can be used to give you a more personalized web experience.
We Because we respect your right to privacy, you can generally change your general privacy preferences in your internet browser to prevent non-essential cookies being set to change your general privacy sett. Please see the last section below on how to do so.
- Where strictly necessary. These cookies and other technologies are essential in order to enable the website services to provide the specific content. For example, such as authenticating your log-in to Sherpa Software’s support website or being able to remember an action (placing an order for our products).
- For functionality. These cookies and similar technologies remember choices you make such as language or search parameters. We use these cookies to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and to make your use of the website more specific to your preferences.
- For statistics, performance and analytics. These cookies and similar technologies collect and report information anonymously on how users interact with the webpages and services. They enable us to improve how the webpages and services operate. As an example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how visitors arrive at and browse our website to identify areas for improvement such as navigation, user experience, and marketing campaigns.
- Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you have visited, and that information is shared with other parties such as advertising technology service providers and advertisers.
Changing your cookie settings
Please note that internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are typically found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
To learn more about cookies, for example the type of cookies which have been set, their management and deletion, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org.